Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh Crap, I'm late again

To the two people who read this drivel, I apologize for my neglect in updating. The past two months have been quite action packed and I have barely found time to sit down let alone collect my thoughts. So, with that said. I wanted to do a quick update while I continue to arrange my thoughts for Amsterdam part deux.
Since last we spoke Broken Napoleons have finished recording our first record. An ordeal I will go into further in future post. Probably when it is finally ready for release. I have joined a second band currently named The French Handshake. Come to find out that is a much dirtier name than we had originally intended. As mentioned above, The Mrs. and I made our way back to Amsterdam. Work has been a roller coaster ride of emotions and my best friends keep getting pregnant. Also, The Mrs. and I have taken a serious interest in cocktails and with it collecting vintage glassware.
Sadly, my intake of food in new and exciting establishments has been a little lacks, but I do have a review coming up soon for the latest addition to the NoDa scene, Jack Beagles.
And, since it is the new year I suppose I should be making some kind of resolution that will undoubtedly unravel in three to four weeks. One change I have decided to make, with a nudging from The Mrs., will be the addition of photography. I have never been enamored of the idea, but she assures me it will be fine. For me this has always been about words and the need for me to write, however poorly, just because I don't get to do it at work and feel the need to do so. I will not be taking pictures of food in restaurants, that is so tacky and inconsiderate to fellow diners, but will try to add the occasional photo to ad context to a post.
I guess look for more posts in the near future and I will try to keep up better. But, don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment