Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Is this thing on...

I have, what to me, seems like an exciting and full year ahead of me. So, I have decided to try and document it using the interwebs. I hope a couple of people will decide to follow me on this journey and perhaps find the time to comment on my foibles.
To anyone who stumbles upon this and has no idea who I am. I promise there will be lots of eating, especially local food, from wherever I find myself. There will be lots of drinking; I have a love of Beer, Port, and Irish Whiskey. And, my wife and I just decided on the destination for our 10 year anniversary. We will be going to Brussels, Bruges, and Amsterdam.
I hope this is interesting to read and I don't embarrass my wife. Other than that...

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. You will like Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam. I went to all three places and kept a detailed journal. I can give you some tips.

    Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete